DESS Return Instructions
Please follow these instructions to return the DESS components:
- Please print out the invoice(s), packing slip(s) or email invoice(s) that has the part(s) you are returning.
- Enclose the invoice(s), packing slip(s) or email invoice(s) with the part(s) into the envelope.
- We encourage you to ship back the package with tracking so you know the status of the shipment.
- If the invoice(s), packing slip(s), or email invoice(s) is not received with the parts being returned, customers are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Please return in an envelope, not a box.
- The cutoff date for returning parts purchased in 2019 is February 1, 2020. We do not accept prior year returns after this date.
- DESS USA is not accepting returns that were purchased in 2018.
Please send all returns to:
7005 Boardwalk Drive
Granite Bay, CA 95746
DESS Return Policy
Products that are not defective in material or workmanship and product packaging is unopened or unaltered may be returned. Products that have been in clinical uses cannot be returned for credit. We cannot accept returns if the product packaging was opened, glued/taped back or if there are any marks or writing on the product package; if there is ANY alternation to the condition of the product packaging whatsoever, parts cannot be returned for a refund or credit.
SHIPPING RETURNED PRODUCTS
Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping back the returned items. This includes any postage due at the time of the delivery to us. Should any package require postage due when being delivered to us, we will refuse the package and it will be shipped back to you. DESS is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged when shipped back in these circumstances. Products that are returned unopened or altered, but have been damaged in shipping are not refundable. We will notify you via email if this happens at which time we can ship the items back to you at your expense.
If you would like any of the non-refundable parts back for future use, you will need to provide us with a return label within 30 days of the date that the non-refundable parts email was sent to you. We can only ship via UPS. We will not be responsible for any damages to the products or shipment. We are also not responsible for any loss of the package, damage of the package, packages that have been opened, or the contents of the package. Please contact the shipper regarding this situation.
We will only credit you back for what was physically received in the unopened, undamaged product package. If there is a discrepancy between what you claim was returned and what we actually received, we can email you a picture of the unopened or altered products. We can only credit you back for what we received in good/unaltered condition.
We are not responsible if the part is opened. You receive multiple emails, shipping invoice, and product catalogs (both physically and online) that contain our part and reference numbers so if this is the incorrect part that you can make that decision to not open it. Please confirm that the part you purchased and have in your possession the correct one prior to opening the product.